Susan Dimock is a retired clinical social worker and psychotherapist who quickly channeled her energy into a second career as a fine art nature and travel photographer. Based in Bandon, Oregon, she specializes in wildlife and seascape images of the coast where she and her husband have lived for 16 years. Her travel images of Oregon are seen throughout the world in print and in on-line publications due to her tourism contract work and her affiliation with Circles in the Sand of Bandon. Susan has enjoyed solo exhibits of her images in various coastal venues over the last seven years and is represented by Second Street Gallery in Old Town, Bandon. In addition to selling her fine art prints and digital images, Susan provides private and small group instruction on her hometown beach of Bandon and in the surrounding coastal areas.
Susan’s services include:
- Fine art prints for home and commercial facilities.
- Marketing and editorial assignments and events.
- Workshops: Private and small group instruction on her hometown beach of Bandon and surrounding areas.
- Camera club and other speaking events.
- Private, natural light events on the beach.
Some Present and Past Commercial clients include:
- Oregon Coast Aquarium (official photographer for two years with her husband, Steve)
- Oregon Coast Visitor’s Association
- South Coast Development Council
- Travel Oregon
- Circles in the Sand Labyrinth Art Events (Susan presently is the official photographer)
- Best Western, Face Rock
- Brookings Visitor Center
- Bandon Chamber of Commerce
- Bay Area Hospital, North Bend
- Robert S. Miller III, Attorney
- Out of Oregon Convention in Newport, Oregon, instructor/presenter, October, 2019.
- 16 piece exhibit with Steve Dimock, Titled, “Beach” Bandon Library, Bandon, Oregon, February, 2020
- 21 piece Solo Exhibit Titled “Taking Refuge” at CAM (Coos Art Museum), Coos Bay, Oregon, July 2020